Our award winning customer service team hears your questions each day. Here is our professional answer and suggestions for the most common ones.
Goo Be Gone!
how do I remove excess 847™ spray?
Let's start by understanding what 847™ Spray Adhesive is and how it works:
847™ Spray Adhesive is a high tack installation pressure sensitive spray adhesive designed and tested by our engineers to be used with Trim-Tex vinyl beads.
How it works:
- 847™ is designed for use with Trim-Tex bead products
- A specially formulated web spray creates a stronger bond
than mist spray adhesives
- 847™ is designed not to bleed through taping compound
Frequently asked questions:
- How do I remove excess over spray?
We tested a number of cleaners and results show that orange citrus cleaners like Goo Gone remover work best.
- What do I do if the nozzle gets clogged?
Please contact Customer Service and we will send you replacement nozzles.
- How many feet can I get from the spray?
If you do a continuous spray on a surface you could get from 350-400 feet depending on thickness of the spray.
- How much does the spray cover?
If you spray twice on the bead or drywall you will get around 180-200 linear feet of corner bead.
- How far should I spray from the bead?
Spray 8" to 10” from the surface.
What is the VOC content?
VOC content is 38.04%
- 847™ is not a craft spray
- It is not meant to be used on anything other than Trim-Tex vinyl corner bead products
- For more product information and to download the Installation sheet, please visit the 847™Spray Adhesive Installation Product Page.